1. Privacy statement
1. The use of the App entails various types of personal data being processed for various purposes. Personal data is information which is directly or indirectly referable to a natural living person, e.g. name and email.
2. Capeesh may collect the following information, including personal data, about You, the “Data Subject”;
1. Registration and user data: When creating a user account with Capeesh and when using the App, You are required to provide the following information; email address. Please note that Capeesh is unable to provide the full use of the App unless You provide the above stated personal data.
2. Usage information: When You use the App certain information will be collected automatically, including (i) information about Your interactions with the App; (ii) the details of the queries You make; (iii) content You post, upload and/or contribute to the Service; (iv) technical data, which may include your device name, language and operating system.
3. Capeesh will process the information described in the Section above for the following purposes: (a) to administrate Your account (b) to send You alerts or messages by email or otherwise, including to provide You with marketing of products and services and to inform You about updates of the App or of the Agreement, (c) to improve and develop the App or new services and products and to analyze Your use of the App, (d) to ensure the technical functioning of the App and to monitor and prevent use of the App in breach of the Agreement, (e) to enforce the Agreement, including to protect the rights, property and safety of Capeesh and other persons, and (f) to fulfil requirements by law.
4. Capeesh may not be able to provide the Service in full unless the above-stated information is provided by the Data Subject.
1. A cookie is a small text file that a website asks to place on Your computer, mobile phone, or other devices when You visit a website. A cookie can help the website provider to recognize Your device the next time You visit the website, provide You with access to certain functions on the website and/or register Your surf patterns. There are other technologies such as pixel tags, web bugs, web storage and other similar files and technologies that can do the same thing as cookies. The term “cookies” in this Agreement refers to cookies and all such similar technologies.
2. Capeesh.com web domain uses the following cookies for following purposes:
1. Essential operational cookies: These cookies are necessary for Capeesh to operate the Service as You have requested. For example, they allow Capeesh to recognize You and then provide You with the Service accordingly.
2. Functional cookies: Capeesh uses these cookies to operate certain functions of the Service in line with the choices You make. These cookies mean that when You continue to use or come back to the Service, it is provided as You have previously requested, e.g. remembering Your username and how You have customized the Service.
4. Please note that if You choose to block cookies, this may impair or prevent due to the functioning of the Service.
What data do we need and why?
Capeesh is the so-called ‘controller’ of the personal data you provide to us. To operate our service, we ask you to register with your email, a password for login, and a username to display in-game.
Your email address will only be used to let you log in, and to provide you with a method of recovering a password if lost. You can also opt-in to receive news and information about our language learning games and lessons, either on the registration page or on your profile page.
We use Google Analytics to track statistics over data traffic. We do not send any personal information to Google Analytics.
We do not store any location data.
How do we protect your data?
Your personal data may be processed by our team in Norway for the purpose of maintaining and improving our service. It is stored in the EU on servers hosted by Microsoft Azure, and will not be transferred outside the EU.
We do not share your personal information with any 3rd party unless required by law, or otherwise specifically agreed to.
What are your rights?
You have the rights to view, change or delete your personal information from your profile page at any time. If you encounter any problem or have any complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
External plugins that collect data
We use external plugins that collect anonymous data, these are listed here with their links to their respective compliant agreements.